Planning an intimate Lake Tahoe micro wedding means searching far and wide for the perfect Lake Tahoe wedding venue. We highly recommend getting married in Lake Tahoe. Best of all – we have found the perfect place to get married: Tannenbaum Event Center! Indulge in the serenity of Lake Tahoe at this stunning venue, and see the beauty of nature and intimacy outdoors.
Where to hold your wedding in Lake Tahoe?
There are many Lake Tahoe wedding venues that would be great for your big day – but how do you find the right one? As long-time wedding planners in California and Nevada, we have helped couples get hitched all over Lake Tahoe. We know the importance of finding the perfect wedding venue, and we want to make sure you don’t miss out on finding yours. There are Lake Tahoe wedding venues in both South Lake Tahoe and North Lake Tahoe, and we have decided to feature Tannenbaum Event Center – an intimate Lake Tahoe Wedding Venue!
Tannenbaum Event Center Lake Tahoe Wedding Venue
The Tannenbaum Event Center is a darling wedding venue found right by Lake Tahoe and just minutes away from Reno, Nevada. Imagine dawning your white gown as you walk down a beautiful aisle surrounded by nature, with a floral arch and views like no other.
Envision an elegant lodge locale, dramatic wooden beams, towering open ceilings, and a double-sided stone fireplace delivering on the beauty of the Nevada landscape.
Continuous windows envelop your guests with breathtaking views of the mountains and valley below. Chic, elegant, and classic – Tannenbaum is the perfect choice of venue for your Lake Tahoe Wedding.
Capacity: 50 guests
Rental Time: 8 hours
- Set up and Tear down of venue and decorations
- Food and Beverages: catering by private chef and your choice of gourmet taco bar or classical buffet with passed appetizers. All inclusive bar packages are also included in the Tannenbaum Event Centre Wedding Package!
- Two getting-ready suites are included for your bridesmaids and groomsmen
- Venue Coordination is included on-site, however a wedding planner is not included. We recommend booking with Wedy to ensure that a wedding planner is assigned to your wedding, to help with rehearsal, timelines, and other bridal tasks
- All inclusive pricing: When you book the Tannenbaum Event Center Lake Tahoe Wedding package, the rental fee, furniture, food and beverage, staffing, sales tax, service charges, and gratuity are all included. no surprises!
Add-ons: Wedding Planner, Bridal Hair and makeup, Wedding Photographer
Interested in booking an all inclusive wedding package? Lucky for you – the Wedy app has curated an entire wedding package for the Tannenbaum Event Center and has everything you need to book your venue and vendors for your Lake Tahoe wedding.
What rentals are included at Tannenbaum Event Center?
Rentals are included in your venue rental with Tannenbaum event centre, but additional rentals can be purchased by inquiring with the venue or messaging our Wedy Concierge team for more information!
Tannenbaum Event Center Wedding Rentals
- Adjustable Dance floor
- 5ft round tables- fits 6-8 people
- 6ft Round Tables- fits 10-12 people
- 6ft banquet tables (5)
- Tall cocktail tables (3)
- All the tables you need for cakes, dessert, gifts etc
- Floor length poly cotton linens and napkins in white, ivory, and black
- Glassware, Flatware, and China – how many
- Wood Cross back Reception Chairs White folding chairs for ceremony
- Rectangle ceremony arch (7’ x 4)
- Fire pits, heaters, deck seating string lights inside and outside.
Lake Tahoe Wedding Cost Breakdown
Here is a wedding cost breakdown for a wedding at Tannenbaum Event Center, as told by a real bride. We helped this bride plan her wedding in Lake Tahoe on a budget. Whether it’s venues, vendors, or virtual assistance, Wedy’s got your back and is the ultimate app to build your dream wedding package! Book your wedding on the Wedy App today!
- Tannenbaum Event Center Wedding Venue Rental is $4000
- Wedding Photography is $2500 for 4 Hours of Coverage
- Bridal Hair and Makeup is $550
- Floral Bouquet and Boutonnière is $525 (Taxes Included!)
- Licensed Officiant to Perform at The Ceremony is $450
- Private Chef catering for 35 guests is $4475
- Wedy Wedding Planning Assistance is $850 for 6 hours
- TOTAL COST: $13350 for a Wedding in Lake Tahoe with 35 guests
To create a budget friendly wedding that includes all of the above and so much more – download the Wedy app! Mix and match your favorite vendors to build your dream wedding directly in app.
What is the Average Cost of a Lake Tahoe Wedding Venue?
The average cost of a wedding venue in the United States is $6000. Venue rentals typically include venue use for 4-8 hours, complimentary water stations, and furniture rentals such as tables and chairs. By comparison, the average cost of a wedding in the United States is $33,900. Depending on where you want to splurge and where you want to save, you may be able to save a lot more than you think – such as by skipping dainty props or possibly downsizing on packaging and party favours.
As your wedding budget increases – so do the deliverables. A more upscale wedding may have a five course meal with caterer, whereas a moderate budget may have an intimate dinner-style buffet. You can mix and match your wedding’s vendors – from florals, to catering, to photography and videography hours. Have the wedding of your dreams on a budget – without having to compromise!
Get help by booking a free consultation with one of our wedding planners on the Wedy app! We’ve planned thousands of weddings, and we can probably assess how much your special ceremony will cost once we get to know you better! Below is a basic cost breakdown of the two types of ceremonies!
Lake Tahoe Wedding Sample Timeline
Check out this example timeline to get some inspiration, which works perfectly with Tannenbaum Event Center’s hours!
11 am: Vendors arrive at your venue for set up, you and your spouse should be heading over to the venue shortly!
12 pm: Hair and Makeup artistry starts, bride and groom get ready in separate suites before meeting up later for first looks and photoshoots!
2 pm: Time for your photoshoot! Your photographer will take you to all of your favorite spots all over Lake Tahoe – be prepared to hike, and strike your best pose for the camera! Capture your love on film in the beauty of Lake Tahoe !
4 pm: Guests will arrived and should be seated. Start the Ceremony, whether indoors or outdoors, and get ready to say those “I Do’s”
4:30-5:30pm: Congratulations! You tied the knot, now it’s time for an eclectic cocktail hour before the second half of the night starts.
5:30 pm: Make your grand entrance to the reception venue in your second outfits of the night, and eagerly greet your guests before taking your seat at the bride and groom thrones.
5:45 pm: Time for your reception dinner. Enjoy an elegant sit-down dinner or buffet – whichever you end up choosing, and indulge in delicious catering!
6:30 pm: Let’s see that first dance! Now’s the time to make unforgettable memories, and dance as newly weds. Take time to do family dances as well, father-daughter
7:00 pm: Dance floor opens for all guests – let’s get this party started! Whether a DJ, a live band, or your Spotify wedding playlist on blast – it’s time to bust a move on the dance floor and groove with your guests!
7:15 pm: Let them eat cake! Time for cake cutting!
8:30 pm: Now’s the time for your bouquet and garter toss. Get excited with your bridesmaids over who will catch the bouquet and tie the knot next!
9:30 pm: Last call, time for your guests to start cleaning up before you and your spouse head out! Music should be off by 9:45pm, and the staff will start cleanup at this time as well.
10 pm: Event ends. End of day, congratulations, you’re married!
If you’re convinced a Lake Tahoe wedding at Tannenbaum is for you – click the button below and let’s get to planning!
Lake Tahoe Wedding Caterers: Roundabout Catering
Roundabout Catering are great wedding caterers local to Lake Tahoe with delicious menu options for your wedding reception! With choices of buffet style, Family style, and plated meals – get to know the Roundabout Catering menu, and book them for your Lake Tahoe wedding on the Wedy App! Here are some sample items they offer, ranging from catering stations, high end plated dinners, and traditional buffets.
Choose from the following delectable appetizers – this certainly will be a happy hour!
- Garlic Toast, Candied Bacon, Tomato Jam, Micro Arugula
Dill Potato Pancake, Orange Zested Smoked Salmon, Crisp Capers, Crème Fraîche
Lamb & Rice Minted Meatballs, Tzatziki
- Savory Ginger Snap, Brie, Apple Cranberry Chutney, Pumpkin Seeds
- Crispy Chicken Lollipop, Spicy Ginger Soy Glaze
- Plated Salad with Sweet Molasses Brown Bread Rolls
- Summer Butter Lettuce, Almonds, Strawberries, Apples, Feta, White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Bitters and Chicories, Pistachios, Sliced Seasonal Fruit, Brioche Croutons, Queso Fresco, Champagne Vinaigrette
These classical entrees are delicious and will have you going back for thirds!
- Roasted Chicken Breast, Triple Crème Brie Sauce, Lingonberry Preserve, Lemon Arugula
- Miso Braised Sea Bass, Maitake Mushroom Butter, Yuzu Green Onion Vinaigrette Served with Ginger Rice Cake, Sesame Bok Choy
- 6oz Filet of Beef Tenderloin Served with Wild Mushroom Farro “Risotto” Sea Salt Blanched Asparagus, Cippolini Onion Demi Glaze
- New York Strip, Black Garlic, Thyme, Worcestershire Butter
- Truffle Mac & Cheese, Cavatappi, Cauliflower, Bread Crumb
- Grilled Zucchini, Tomato Sofrito, Crispy Fried Onion, Parmesan
- European Butter Mashed Potatoes, Cream, Sea Salt
These take the cake – save yours for you and your spouse, while you serve up some delicious desserts to your guests instead!
- Chocolate Truffle Cake
- Crème Anglaise
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ricotta Doughnut Bar
- Caramel Apple Bar
- S’more Station
- Chocolate Lovers Cheesecake (Vegan Available)
- Cheesecake with Berry Coulis
- Mixed Berry Cobbler, Vanilla Crème Anglaise
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chocolate Dipped Macaroon
- Demi-Tasse Cream Brûlée
Lake Tahoe Wedding Photographers
Our top picks to make your wedding photos stand out, captured by local photographers who know how to get the party started!
Red Poppy Photography
Red Poppy Wedding Photography, otherwise known as Terra – the brains behind her beautiful photoshoots, is an amazing Lake Tahoe wedding photographer. She’s local to Lake Tahoe, and conducts family and wedding photographer all over Reno and Lake Tahoe.
She prides herself on making spouses and families feel embraced with love, and building “a community for women to not feel alone”, despite what life may throw at them. It is free to book Terra on the Wedy app, and our transparent rates guarantee you will get a bang for your budget.
Red Poppy Photography Rates
- 1700 for 3 hours
- 2950 for 5 hours
- 4700 for 8 hours
You can book Red Poppy Photography for your Lake Tahoe wedding on the Wedy app using the button below:
GOT Wedding Photography
GOT Wedding Photography, otherwise known as Rachel – the brains behind her beautiful photoshoots, is an amazing Lake Tahoe wedding photographer. She’s local to Lake Tahoe, and conducts family and wedding photographer all over Reno and Lake Tahoe.
An award winning wedding photographer who’s been capturing couples’ special moments for 7 years, Rachel firmly believes thatTogether, we can create just about anything – and will have your back through thick and thin! Smile – you’re on camera!
GOT Wedding Photography Rates
- $2400 for 4 hours
- $3200 for 6 hours
- $4100 for 8 hours
You can book GOT Wedding Photography for your Lake Tahoe wedding on the Wedy app using the button below:
Sincerely Wedding Photo + Video
Sincerely Wedding Photo + Video, also known as Sabrina, is an iconic photographer and videographer duo who are ready to blow your mind with her amazing wedding films and photoshoots!
As a native Californian who loves to explore – she knows all about Lake Tahoe, and can shoot your wedding film in any style you like! She’s been filming and photographing weddings for 10+ years, and loves capturing photos in the great outdoors surrounded by natural light. I’m excited to hear your love story and your vision for your big day, and to see what we might create together!
Sincerely Wedding Photo and Video Team Rates
- $2600 for 4 hours photo and video
- $2500 for 8 hours, a wedding film
- $1500 for 4 hours photography
- $2000 for 6 hours photography
You can book Sincerely Wedding Photo and Video Team on the Wedy app using the button below:
Lake Tahoe Wedding Planners
The wedding of your dreams is at the touch of your fingertips – simply download the Wedy app and find all-inclusive packages paired with amazing vendors all over Lake Tahoe, CA. Wedy is your one-stop wedding shop!
With Wedy, you can build the wedding package that is right for you and your budget. The best part? No minimums. You get to pick and choose the services you truly love.